Trend Micro HouseCall juga dapat memeriksa plugin nakal yang menginfeksi software browser komputer.
HouseCall is Trend Micro's highly popular and capable on-demand scanner for identifying and removing viruses, Trojans, worms, unwanted browser plugins, and other malware.
HouseCall 7 features an intuitive interface and the ability to perform fast scans that target critical system areas and active malware. It also leverages the Trend Micro Smart Protection Network™ to help ensure that scans catch the latest threats.
HouseCall 7.1 improves on the recently released HouseCall 7.0 by providing a full system scan option and an option to scan only specific folders. It adds support for 64-bit versions of Windows Vista™ and Windows™ 7.
HouseCall provides a quick and easy check for threats regardless of the protection status of your existing security solution. For more information about HouseCall, please read the Frequently Asked Questions.
What's new in HouseCall?
- Full system and custom scan options allow users to specify which folders to scan (new in 7.1).
- Quick scan option offers targeted scanning of critical system areas and active threats, reducing scan times to within a few minutes.
- Stand-alone, browser-independent implementation eliminates compatibility issues associated with browser-activated scanners.
- Smart Scan technology refers to patterns in the cloud, delivering the latest protection while reducing download times.
- Smart Feedback shares threat information with the Smart Protection Network, which correlates data from a global intelligence network to quickly discover new threats.
- Review and restore lets you check and compare scan results and recover files.
- Enhanced detection and cleanup addresses rootkits and other sophisticated threats.